Information We Collect
We collect different types of information based on your use of our products, services and our business relationship with you. Some examples include:
- Contact Information that allows us to communicate with you including your name, address, telephone number and email address.
- Billing Information related to your financial relationship with us which may include your payment data, credit card number and security codes.
- Technical Information related to your use of our products including server health metrics and logging requirements.
- Protected Health Information (PHI) in DICOM files if you use our off-site image archive service.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect in a variety of ways, including to:
- Provide you with the best customer experience possible.
- Provide the services you purchase and to respond to your questions.
- Communicate with you regarding service updates, billing and changes to our policies.
- Address server integrity issues.
- Perform backup and restoration tasks.
- Comply with federal regulations.
- Investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities or violations of our Terms of Service.
We share your Personal Information only with non-Medstrat companies that perform services on our behalf and only as necessary for them to provide those services to you. We require those non-Medstrat companies to protect any Personal Information they may receive in a manner consistent with this policy. We do not provide Personal Information to non-Medstrat companies for the marketing of their own products and services.
We may provide Personal Information to non-Medstrat companies or other third parties for purposes such as complying with court orders and other legal processes or enforcing our agreements and property rights. We may share anonymized information in various formats with trusted non-Medstrat entities for purposes such as handling the resolution of an issue that may exist in a third-party library.
Safeguarding Your Information
We do not sell your Personal Information to anyone for any purpose. We maintain information about you in our business records while you are a customer and until it is no longer needed for business, tax or legal purposes. We have implemented encryption or other appropriate security controls to protect your Personal Information and Patient Health Information (PHI) when stored or transmitted by Medstrat (see our Security Policy for more information). We require non-Medstrat companies acting on our behalf to protect any Personal Information they may receive in a manner consistent with this Policy.
Customer Privacy Controls
You can review and correct your Personal Information collected by us. Simply call our toll-free number and we will provide you with access to the information we have collected about you. If you have further questions, then please do not hesitate to contact us.